RPA Training in Hyderabad
RPA training in hyderabad: Learn RPA from the top professionals at SpunkSoft Trainings which is best rpa training Institute in Hyderabad. You’ll learn fundamental concepts such as UiPath RPA tool, RPA Bots, Data Manipulation, and more. Enroll in rpa training in hyderabad a driving RPA solutions for your organization.
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is a trending software build on Artificial Intelligence and machine learning. It has the capabilities to handle high-volume tasks, impossible for humans to perform. This high volume of tasks has multiple data from various sources and be queries, calculations, transactions, and etc. It is also called a software bot or bot. It mimics a human worker that logs into applications. It enters data, calculates the data, completes the tasks, and more.
RPA isn’t a part of any IT infrastructure. It enables the company to implement the technology quickly and efficiently without any changes to the infrastructure and systems with the help of RPA tools. It also involves three key technologies such as screen scraping, workflow automation, and Artificial Intelligence.
The Three Key Technologies:
It is the process of collecting screen displays from a legacy application in order to make this data to be displayed on the user interface.
It is the process where it eliminates the need for a manual data entry and increases the fulfillment rates by increasing the speed.
It involves the ability of computer systems to perform tasks that usually requires a human intervention and intelligence.
It automated application from various platforms such as mainframe, Windows, WPF, Java. It is suited for multi-environment deployment model that is to develop, test, produce with physical and logical control.
It is centralized release management interface that provides high levels of visibility and control. It is one of the best enterprise application of AI.
It is a complete software platform. It enables you to automate your back office tasks and makes your work easier and faster. The UiPath has a workflow designer that is a visual setting of automation using flowcharts and diagram. It helps in easy setup of automation.
It is cognitive RPA tool designed to automate business prices in an enterprise. It uses natural language processing and instructed data. It helps enterprises to deploy a digital workforce composed of software bots for business process from end to end.
Open Span is based on .NET framework used to integrate by visual studio. It helps in cognitive process in Banks, Finances. It runs on dedicated system and process bulk of data within minutes. It identities opportunities for Business Process Improvement for performing monitoring, risk, fraud, and more.
Who Can Learn RPA?
RPA is one of an amazing and growing technology. Its demand has increased since AI advanced in many fields. This course can be taken by anyone looking forward to creating their career at a big level. Professionals who can take this course are
- Business Process Employees
- Flowchart Designer
- IT professionals
- End Users
RPA Training in hyderabad by spunksoft Training Institute
Spunksoft Training is designed to create a professional career by transforming students into RPA specialists. The course is designed with hands-on experience in the RPA field. The training will help you get a better grasp on customer service, business operations, efficiency to digitalize and audit process data, save costs on manual and repetitive tasks, and enable productive employees.
The training will also, make you able to work in various sectors such as Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Financial Services, Healthcare, Human Resources, and Customer Services. we are also providing training for courses such as msbi,data science.
Learn more on RPA and be a specialist. Enroll in RPA Training in Hyderabad and get trained by professionals only at Spunksoft Training Institute.
RPA Blue Prism Course Content:
- What is RPA
- Players in Robotic Process Automation – UiPath, Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism
- How does Blue Prism differ from rest of the RPA Players
- How Blue Prism works
- Setting up Blue Prism
- Process Studio
- What is a Process
- How to build a Process
- How to use Stages in a Process – Review all the Stages that can be used in a Process
- Executing a Process
- Debugging Process
- Input Output Parameters usage
- Object Studio
- What is an Object
- How to build an Object
- How to use Stages in a Object – Review all the Stages that can be used in an Object
- Error Management
- Exception Handling
- Recover and Resume
- Preserving Exception
- Exception Bubbling
- Advanced Exception Handling Concepts
- Case Management
- What is a Work Queue
- Work Queue Configuration
- Defer, Attempts, Pause, Resume, Filters, Reports
- Advanced Features
- Handling Safe Stop, Immediate Stop, Request Stop in the Process
- Undefined Collections
- Initialization and Clean Up
- Data Item Exposure
- Run Mode
- Debugging Process using Logs
- Dynamic Attributes
- Global Clicks and Keys – how to use, what to know before using
- Environment Locking
- Different Spy Modes – HTML, Region, AA, Win32 – when to use which mode
- Control Room, Release, System Tabs Review
- Overview of Surface Automation
- When to use Surface Automation
- Surface Automation Techniques
- Things to know before using Surface Automation Techniques
- Consolidation Exercise
- Developing Project using all the Concepts discussed
- Sample Developer Accreditation Exam
- Taught by Blue Prism Accredited Instructor.
- Certification Oriented Training – Course Content is designed to ensure that students can take the Developer Accreditation exam at the end. Differentiate yourself as RPA Certified professional.
- Rigorous Practice Challenges will be given after every topic to enable hands on expertise.
- Explanation of real time use cases with emphasis on –
- Designing a project
- How to build Bulletproof Robots – Error and Case Management Best Practices
- Explanation of Real Time Challenges faced during the project execution and solutions to those challenges.
- Blue prism recommended Best Practices for Bot Development.
- How to build standard documents for a project.
- RPA project lifecycle – Steps involved from Inception till Production Implementation.
- How to get help from various Resources and Forums.
- Students will take Sample Developer Accreditation Exam.
- Also includes High level overview sessions on UiPath, R Language and Blockchain Technologies.
RPA UiPath Course Content:
- What is RPA?
- Introduction RPA transformation
- World RPA market
- Available RPA tools in the market
- Why UiPath is free?
- What skills are needed for RPA?
- What positions are available in the market for RPA?
- What will be companies demand in upcoming years?
- Robotic Automation mind set
- RPA Salaries in world market
- RPA Application possibilities
–>UiPath Tool Knowledge:
- Blank, Flow Chart and Assistant and Reframe work
- Folder Structure, Frame work
- Activity Panel, Project Panel, Libraries, Properties panel
- Design Tab, Execute tab, Setup Tab
- Manage package
- Recording, Basic, Desktop, Web, Citrix, Screen Scraping
- User Events
- Create Variable, manage Variable
- Ui Explorer
- Run, Debug, validate, Breakpoints, Step Into, slow step, Open Logs
- Publish, Setup Extension, Re set Settings
–>Working with bot
- Design a Bot
- Learning VB Scripting basics
- Learning Selectors
- Detect objects by using scrapping
- Creating simple bot -à • Simple Project
- Problem solving by debugging and logging
- Try Catch Blocks
- Building linear development in bot
- Working with Reframe work
- Configuring Web Event Recording
- Working with Orchestrator integration
- Working with OCR reading Objects
- Working with PDF reader Objects
- Working with Data Table
- Working with Utility Statements
- Working with XML
- Working with Directories and folders
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes